Tuesday, April 20, 2010


So tonight's is the big night. tonight is the night me and Dill go to look in the window. We have been planning this all week. So i am really excited! Just as i got ready to leave. Scout asked where i was going its really none of her business. I said nowhere. She threaten me and said if I don't tell her she gonna tell on me. I explained to her. Then she started worrying like a girl. I knew not to tell her. To top that she begged to come. She said she was gonna tell again if i didn't let her. I handed scout her coat and we both headed out the door. We meet up i with Dill and began our mission. we had a hard time getting there because of scout. when we finally got there i looked around to make sure no one was there. i slowly walked up to the back porch sweat running down my neck, bumps on the back of my neck , my heart was beating fast. it sounded so loud to me. then i step on the porch it squeaked i wanted to run back. but i couldn't not after all we did i pushed myself to look in the window. i heat=r scout say something probably more complaining. i brushed it away a focused on the window i saw nothing but darkness. I heard a sweak and saw a shadow that wasn't mine i slowly looked up scared for my life think i was going to die right there on that back porch. i quickly snapped outta the fear and ran back to the group i hear scout crying racing to get back home. as i was running my pants got catch in the gate. i was frantic trying to pull myself free. i realized very quirky that wasn't gonna happen so i started to undo my pants. i looked around for scout when i got free she wasn't around i started to panic then i saw scout and dill in the distance coming back for me..

1 comment:

  1. your posts are good, but watch the spelling of character names in your profile.

    ReplyDelete