Wednesday, April 28, 2010

After dinner i went up stairs. i was going to go downtown to find what atticus was really up to. As i was looking for my coat scout came in. once again she asked me where i was going. this girl always annoys me with her questions she never knows nothing. i told her downtown she looked am me like i was crazy but said she was coming along. i didn't want her to come with me. why cant she just go play with dill i knew there was something going on with them. my thoughts where interrupted with her asking if i was ready.i said yes and we headed out the back door as quietly as we could. the walk was a long one. on the way me and scout where playing i spy. we just kept on walking in till we saw something unusual. scout notice atticus in front of the jail reading. as if he was at home. something was definitely up....

No comments:

Post a Comment